TBCShared Reports allow test results to be shared with anyone who has the Shared Report URL. They don't need a CodeFuse login to see the report.
Shared Reports can be generated from:
- The Analysis/Results/Completed Tests-Standard screen - the report will contain all data for every batch visible on the screen.
- The Analysis/Results/Completed Tests-Behaviours screen - the report will contain all data for every batch visible on the screen.
- The Analysis/Reports/Dashboard screen - the report will contain all data on the screen.
- The Analysis/Reports/Batch Reports screen - the report will contain all data on the screen.
- The Analysis/Reports/Return on Investment (ROI) screen - the report will contain all data on the screen.
These screens all have an "HTML Share" button as below. When you click on the button, another tab will appear in your browser with the report. You can then use the URL in the new tab to share with your team, other colleagues or clients.
Note, you may want to go back and update manual test result information in a Shared Batch Report. If you have already shared such a report, you will notice that the "HTML Share" button changes to "Update Shared Report". You can make your amendments then click this button and the report will be updated.
By navigating to Maintenance/Shared Reports you can see the URL of any shared report that has been created in your account or delete shared reports that you have created. You cannot delete reports created by other users.