TBCThe Batch Reports screen shows overviews and details for a specific batch of test results.
There are two ways to use the Batch Reports screen:
- Navigate to Analysis/Reports/Batch Reports, type in the batch name to the "Batch selection" box then optionally make an Iteration selection.
2. Alternatively, you can click on the "Report" icon next to any batch in the Analysis/Results screen.
The batch report itself contains the following elements
- An Ignore manual tests checkbox - this will remove the "Manual Test Results" section
- Errors with Error Reasons - a table listing every error that occurred in the batch
- Failures with Failure Reasons - a table listing every failure that occurred in the batch
- % Tests Pass/Fail/Error chart
- % Tests Pass/Fail/Error by different Applications/Configurations - gives a breakdown of pass/fail/error results by application/configuration
- %Tests Pass/Fail/Error by different OS/Browser/Browser Versions - gives a breakdown of pass/fail/error results by platform
- Manual Test Results table - If any tests were tagged with "manual" in the batch, they will appear here for manual data entry
- Automated Test Results table - Lists all the details of the batch down to the step level.